[Valid Atom 1.0] Love & Indulgence Blog: Reasons why every woman should masturbate

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Reasons why every woman should masturbate


Have you ever wondered why we as women should masturbate (especially if you have a partner)?

I always wondered about this as my personal opinion and behaviour was "Why would I do this when he can do it for me?"

WRONG!

As I have said in the past and will say again,

"If your not having sex with you, how can you expect anyone else to want to have sex with you!"


So now its time to look at a bunch of reasons why YOU should masturbate and I will make it as plain and simple as I can.


You become more comfortable with your body
Here is the deal, the more you know your body the better you are at instructing your partner on where to go hunting for that sometimes mysterious spot that ends in an orgasm. Your pussy doesn't come with a manual just like a baby doesn't pop out with an instruction manual so ladies know where all your points of pleasure exist, instruct your partner and enjoy the increased new found bliss that comes with it.

Your future partner will commend you for it
Do you know how hard it is to navigate every different vagina? I bet you didn't. Its not like a guys anatomy. Ours is more complicated ladies with different sensations in different places for all of us. 
Its NOT a one size fits all concept where a partner learns one road map and it suits all women. So learn what makes you tick and talk talk talk about it!

It can drastically improve your sex life
When you know where to navigate and pass that information on, whether that is through subtle hints and tips or just a blunt "show an tell" session, trust me, there is no way your sex life can't instantly improve.

Great tension reliever
Stressed? Can't sleep? Simply...masturbate. Now depending on that stress level may depend on how many times you need to do this to 'take the edge off' however masturbation has always been a great stress relief. I mean think about, don't you occasionally say "Thank God" after you've experienced a Big O? I do!

Definitely helps with the zzzzz
Now I know that its not uncommon that when I have sex at night I can end up wide awake (statistically this is common within women), however when I am stressed out and go for a Big O I find that that release in tension (like I said above) helps me to visit la la land much faster.

Increases your happiness
How would you like to have a natural mood enhancer? Did you know that orgasms release a bunch of chemicals into your system like endorphins, oxytocin and our favourite...dopamine, which are all instant uplift mood enhancers?
So forget the hardcore gym workout and medical drugs and opt for a series of intense orgasms instead to lighten up your day.

There are toys to assist in the exploration process
I could list 20 reasons why you are not having sex or masturbating right now. One of them is you never experience orgasms during sex (and a biggy for 85% of women who don't orgasm with penetration sex). So why not instead of letting your fingers do the walking add a new playmate toy to search, discover and vibrate you into a new level playing field. Toys are also great for those who have cultural, religious or physical disabilities to experience a whole new level of pleasure without technically getting your hands dirty. I have never heard of a woman not being pleasured with the right toy so I dare you to try!

Amazingly relieves menstrual tension
Personally I've never been a big fan of having sex during 'that time of the month' however I have noticed that an orgasm has definitely alleviated the pain I experience at this time. When you orgasm you experience contractions increasing the blood flow and in-turn easing your cramps. Due to the mess factor I suggest finding your favourite toy and combining that with some special shower time to get the job done. Would you prefer a hot water bottle or an orgasm? Think about it.

Keeps your body sexual
So your in a sexual hiatus for some reason. With masturbating you are not only keeping the elasticity and tissues in your private parts working, you are also increasing the blood flow to that area. Sex for women happens in the brain as we all know and by masturbating we are keeping that part of our brain active (imaginary and sensory) so when we get to bringing in a new partner to the scenario its like no time has passed. Here is a tip: the more sex you have the more sex you want!

How would you like multiple orgasms
So some of you have never had one. Why not try multiple. Did you know that when you have your first orgasm its easy to back it up with another one within minutes? Again a lot of women only experience this the first time after a little toy play cause lets face it...our hands get tired!
 
Why not?
Thats right...why not. I know some of us have cultural and religious beliefs that get in the way of having sex before marriage however since when have they stated you can't orgasm before marriage? So let your fingers do the walking and hold clear a vision of your future partners expression when you know what does and doesn't work the first time you get naked between the sheets.

It feels bloody amazing
Did I mention is F'n fantastic! You can keep your walks in the park thank you. I'll take a mind blowing orgasm any day. Your head will feel light, even a little dizzy like, your breath will quicken, your cheeks will go naturally rosie and you'll feel simply amazing! 


No comments :

Post a Comment